Trusts can take effect immediately (Revocable Living Trust) or under your Will after your death (Testamentary Trust) and can be used for many purposes, including:
• Segregation of separate property
• Protection of disabled individuals
• Preservation of assets for children
• Establishment of tax-saving benefits
• Avoidance of probate
• Appointment of trustee to manage assets
I can guide you in making decisions about whether a trust may be appropriate for you, as well as guide you through the process of setting up and funding a trust.